Wednesday, March 13, 2013

response: portfolio critiques

Overall, I was really pleased with how my portfolio critique went. I haven't been able to revise anything that I've designed so far, but I know that over spring break I will really dive into making changes to a lot of my stuff. It was nice to get some feedback as to what I really should be including in my portfolio. I know it was hard to really narrow anything down because I still don't know what it is that I want to do, but there was definitely a lot of things that can be retired.

My next concern is getting my portfolio site up and running. The web designer in me is telling me to code everything from scratch, but the sensible part of me is saying just use a template. Hopefully while we are on break I can finally decide what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment