The first thing on the can't miss list this week is imprint's look at candy wrapper designs from the past. Look at all the gold!
Next is a really great magazine prototype I discovered while looking for some new inspiration. I am in love with a lot of the elements in this, and the cover is really great. Check out all of the designer's work at their portfolio.
LOVE LOVE LOVE the magazine prototype design you've featured here. The use of white space is awesome and does a great job balancing the intricacies of the illustrations. Really cool stuff.
I love Hitchcock and love this design. This was a great find and very inspiring. I love the color use here. That blue is beautiful and the mixing of black and white images with color ones works really well.
LOVE LOVE LOVE the magazine prototype design you've featured here. The use of white space is awesome and does a great job balancing the intricacies of the illustrations. Really cool stuff.
ReplyDeleteI love Hitchcock and love this design. This was a great find and very inspiring. I love the color use here. That blue is beautiful and the mixing of black and white images with color ones works really well.
ReplyDelete