Wednesday, April 3, 2013

critique: jack. website

The Jack. website is finally live! A friend of mine helped me write a lot of the code, but the aesthetics are still my own creation. You can view the site here, but don't click into any of the stories...you won't find any copy yet! I am very pleased with how the site has come together, but it still has a long way to go. I am not totally happy with the details of the project yet, but it will get there soon enough.

1 comment:

  1. I love what you've done with the website. The design is so clean and classy. The choice of the large photo was a great one. I also love James Bond even though I know he won't stay in the final version. Very Jack.

    I can't wait to see what the interior pages will look like.

    ReplyDelete