Wednesday, February 20, 2013

critique: true/false iPad design



To say that this week is stressing me out is a severe understatement. In addition to the Meredith prototype project that I am working on and designing departments for Vox, I have been trying to put together the True/False Film Festival feature for the Vox iPad app. This design has been driving me up a wall since I started working on it. The sheer amount of different stories involved has made it very hard to make a cohesive feature. Last night I decided to take apart much of what I had already been working on, so I know that the next 12 hours will be devoted to putting it all back together. The fact that I am a bit of a perfectionist and OCD about big projects like this means that I won't settle for something less than the ambitious dream I have in my head. The different options that I created are listed below, and the very last one is what the final design will look like, with a few font changes. This design might kill me, but I promise that it is going to look great when it's done.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment