Today's photo inspiration comes from an ad that ran on the front page of USA Today Monday morning. The ad actually was it's own mini section with a front page, interior spread, and back. It was put together by Ram Trucks and the FFA, and it was absolutely gorgeous. Reportedly it matched up with their Superbowl ad as well, but I haven't had the chance to see it. The text running across his face is in a courier new type of font, and the words are a poem of sorts about farmers. I really, really, really like it!

Hi Hannah,
ReplyDeleteI haven't seen the Superbowl commercial yet, either. What a cool ad.
I think it's an interesting alternative to putting the text on the photo instead of off in a corner. Also, they ran the photo really big which is always appreciated. Thanks for sharing!
Felicia
Hannah,
ReplyDeleteI did see the Superbowl commercial and this is a really cool way to tie in to the different markets advertisers are trying to use. As designers, I think it's a good thing to remember that we are going to be designing too, for many different types of publications, iPad and print and if we do PR campaigns, possibly commercials.
Abby A